11 July 2022
Australian Hindu Professionals (‘AHP’) - the Australian Hindu Association’s newest division is up and running.
Formed to mentor students, assist recent migrants and provide advice and support to professionals or budding professionals, AHP will support both the employed and the self-employed.
About 90% of AHA members come from a professional background.
AHP members have expertise in professions and industries including the following:
· Information Technology
· Real Estate
AHP can be contacted at: email@example.com
Some of the specialist areas in which AHP members practice in include:
· Biochemistry; Microbiology (Academia)
· Tax Accounting (Accounting)
· Digital Marketing (Advertising)
· Panchakarma, Pulse Analysis (Ayurveda)
· Sensor Technologies; Industrial Automation; Remote Sensing (Engineering)
· Funds Management; Investment Analysis (Finance)
· Chef (Hospitality)
· Business Analytics; Business Systems; Data Analysis; Data Science; E-Learning; Learning Management Systems; Mobile Apps; Quality Assurance; Salesforce Development; Security; Software Development; Support; Testing; Web Apps (Information Technology)
· Arbitration, Barrister, Conveyancing, Criminal Law, Conveyancing, Family Law, Mediation, Solicitor (Law)
· Intensive care (Medicine)
· Property Sales (Real Estate)
· Project management (Telecommunications)
· History; Mathematics (Teaching)
· Consultancy (Utilities)